Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BeThe Star Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
 My card share today was one of the first new stamp sets that I bought with my first new catalog order.  I used the "Be the Star" stamp set to create this fun little card.
 I stamped my stars in Real Red, Pool Party and Crush Curry.
My sentiment was stamped in Real Red ink and then punched out with the 1" circle punch and layered onto a Real Red 1-1/4" scallop circle punch.
I also used the new Beach House Washi Tap to create a fun little border for the bottom portion of my Whisper White panel. 
 It was super each to create this border to the bottom of my Whisper White panel......and by popping it up onto my card.....I created all kinds of dimension to the front panel of my card.
I also used the Tiny Triangles embossing folder on my Real Red panel. 
The last touch I added to my card was two In-Color star sequins......and that was all I needed to do before sending this card out to a little some special.  
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun hexagon card .............. Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Completely enabling! Love that star stamp set, especially when mixed with the star sequins. You're a rock star!

    ReplyDelete