Saturday, June 28, 2014

Banner Thanks a Bunch Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today's card is one of those special little cards that is not only FUN to make......but is PERFECT in any color combination.  Let me share that card with you. 
I started out with a Pistahio Pudding base card and grabbed my new Confetti Celebration DSP and started creating some banners with that pack.
I selected three patterns and made banners in three different lengths.  I added a small heart to each of the banners.........and those hearts came from punching out the new Hearts Border Punch in three different colors.
I stamped my sentiment with the new "Occasions 4 You" stamp set.  I added three more of the punched out hearts to the banner section of that stamped sentiment.
I added some Tangelo Twist 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and added a small Pistachio Pudding topper piece to the top of my card.........That I cut out from the Small Scallop Rotary Blade for my Stampin' Trimmer.
I think this would make a great birthday card.....and will be making more of these cards throughout the year.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another card I created using the new Work of Art set ............ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm such a big fan of those little stitches. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete