Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Baby Book

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My share today is the darling chip board scrapbook I made for Twoie.  I haven't filled the pages up yet......but at least the scrapbook is DONE!
Here's the scrapbook done up ...... in all it's glory!
The front cover has LOTS of layers.......
And LOTS of dimension.
Here's what the inside looks like.
Lots of 3-D embellishments.
And lots of bright colors.
There is plenty of room for photo's.......
And lots of surprise pockets (to tuck little treasures in).
I love the vintage look that several of the pages have.
And how the theme of vintage stays throughout the book.
This has to be my ALL TIME FAVORITE two pages.
And this page just captures precious (in my book).
Without a doubt........This has to be my second favorite page.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a vintage picture frame I made.............Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Kadie - this is so super sweet. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Kadie . . . do you even come up for air? Guess the heat is keeping you in your studio and creating these simple incredible masterpieces in paper, stamps and ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-mazing (as always). I didn't know you were making him another one......I will have special treasures to put in there for sure. Your work is so incredible. Thanks for doing that for him!

    ReplyDelete