Thursday, May 08, 2014

Window Frame Fold Out Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a very special card to share with you......One that I actually used for my girls Mother's Day card.  
This card was originally designed by a fellow Stampin' UP! demo Stamping With Linda.  It's the perfect card to create for all kinds of occasions.........and works perfectly with all different color combinations.
My cards were embossed with the Dots embossing folder and I used 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon for the bottom portion of my card.
You start with a 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" piece of DSP.  Use your score board to line up one of the points to your DSP to the 3" channel of your score board and then score at 1" and 1-1/2" on all four sides.
I used two different colors of pink to color in my three tulips.
I just love how this DSP captures all the fun that was meant for this card.
And I made sure that I used dimensionals to adhere my window frame to my base card.
So there you have it friends.  A beautiful card that I just know the Mother's on my Mother's Day list will love receiving.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more cards I've been creating ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment