Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pull Open 3x3 Box

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I have yet another Gingham Garden box creating for you today.  This one is a special little front flap opening box that Sam created and shared with her blog friends.  Look at this little cutie......
The box itself was created with Melon Mambo Coordination cardstock.....
And the front flap along with the 3x3 cards inside the box......All created with that fabulous Gingham Garden DSP (that is currently on a special reduced price at my SU store).
I stamped a pretty little "For You" scallop circle that was added to the 1/8" Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon pull.
The box itself ..... flips open by pulling on the Melon Mambo ribbon pull and then the front flap fold down and the top flap flips back.
And this is what the box looks like when you pull back both the flaps.
Inside I created six adorable 3x3 cards......
Making three of each of the two designs.
Here's a close-up view of the opened box.
And an even closer look at the inside of the box.
DARLING little project and many thanks to Pootles for sharing the measurements for this box.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a 3x3 Purse..........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a neat, unique, cool box. Again, I love the 3x3 cards. You are the Gingham Queen, my Friend. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete