Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Get Well Card to Kris

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Two weeks ago.....My good friend Kris had some surgery and I wanted to make her a special little Get Well card.  Here's what I made for her.........
After creating this card......I took it with me to a SaddleBrooke PaperCrafters Fun Shop and asked the ladies attending this Fun Shop to sign her card and I would deliver it to Kris later that day.
The card uses some retired DSP.......
The DSP was not only used for the bottom panel of my card......But also for punching out a couple butterflies for the top of my card.
The flower banner was created with a retired stamp set and button pack......
And the sentiment was created with the fabulous stamp set "Teeny Tiny Wishes".  I backed my DSP with a layered panel of Island Indigo so the negative portion of the butterflies was highlighted.  All that was left to do was add three pearls to the center of each butterfly and INSTANT WOW FACTOR was created across my DSP panel.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the cards we made at a recent Fun Shop.............Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. love those cut out butterflies with the pearl bodies. kris will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the banner with the button flower and stem. So pretty! This used to be my FAVE DSP and I just made a project with it. I love the 3 pearls on your butterflies. I hope Kris is better and know she will love your card too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete