Thursday, May 29, 2014

3x3 Purse

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a darling little purse to share with you........One that I also created for my May Stamp Camp door prize.
This purse was made with Real Red Cardstock and decorated with the flower from the new "So Very Happy" stamp set.  I used white embossing powder for each of the flowers.......creating a gorgeous DSP pattern for the front and the back of my purse.

I used a retired punch from Stampin' UP! to create the decorative element for the ribbon handles to hang from.
Inside my purse I made six matching 3x3 cards.........
And used the new "Work of Art" stamp set for each of the 3x3 cards.  I used coordinating Stampin' UP! embossing powder for each of the cards......and added a coordinating 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon for the front of each of my cards.
Here's all six notecards tucked inside my pretty red purse.
This little purse will make the perfect gift for that someone special this summer!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Soccer Album I made for Hailey.............Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, another adorable purse. These are so STINKIN' cute!!!! Love the 3x3 cards. What an awesome door prize. The DSP is gorgeous with that flower stamp. Can't wait to get that one. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and a great prize. Wish I lived closer, I would be at all your events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful craft - you are SO creative! QUESTION: how did you adhere the ribbon handles and the retired punch for the handles without having the brad show through on the inside? I'm stumped! Thanks for sharing your fabulous ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete