Thursday, April 03, 2014

Ranch Card Creations

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My Monday afternoon's are typically spent with my good gal-pals from SaddleBrooke Ranch.  I head up to the Ranch on Monday afternoon's to have lunch with a few of the gals and then we settle in to do some PaperCrafting for a couple hours.  Today's card share are some special little cards I made while at the Ranch in March.  Let's jump right in with that card share.......
Here are the two PinWheel cards that our fearless leader Chris taught us how to make.  Talk about SUPER QUICK and EASY.  All they take are a 2-5/8" square piece of Whisper White cardstock and then eight 1-1/4" squares of DSP (which will get adhered to that 2-5/8" square of Whisper White).
Here's the Calypso Coral version.
We used some retired SU Designer Series Paper......
And ran our cardstock through the Big Shot with the Arrow's embossing folder.
And this is the second version I made.
Check out this amazing Chevron embossing folder design that was used on this card.  OH SO PRETTY!  Many THANKS to Chris N for teaching us how to create the PinWheel card........and especially for having all the pieces cut up, embossed and ready for us.....LOVE IT!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some cards I received from friends in March ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How cool are your Pinwheel cards. So bright, cheery and colorful. It's really neat to see the retired DSP. It's one that I haven't seen before and very pretty. I will have to try this when things settle down some. Are those SU buttons or brads? Very cool looking. Almost like, hmmmm...I want to say Cloth or Material? Really neat anyways. And, how nice is that to have all the pieces cut and embossed for you! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An exciting way to combine pretty patterns into a beautiful new form!

    ReplyDelete