Monday, April 07, 2014

March SB PaperCrafters Cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have three card projects that were created for my SaddleBrooke Stampers Group.  This is a group of ladies who live in SaddleBrooke.....and once a month we get together and share our love of papercrafting.  The sky is the limit on what you create and there's no limit on what product you use to create your work.  First up is the SaddleBrooke PaperCrafters Challenge card that I created.......
In our Challenge packet for March there was some colorful DSP, some rust cardstock and a stamped bird image.  This is what I created with all those pieces.
I colored in my stamped bird and then added some jewels and Crystal Effects to pretty him up.
Our next challenge was to create a "tag" with a friendship theme to it.  Here is what I created.
I used silver embossing powder to stamp my image and sentiment.
And here is the tag that I received in our tag exchange.  It was created by my good friend Pam......who pulled out all the stops in creating her tag.
Check out this GORGEOUS DSP that she used......
And this ribbon/pearl/tulle embellishment that she added to the top of her tag is SERIOUSLY over the top!  THANK YOU Pam for creating this GORGEOUS and OH SO LOVELY tag for me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a special Mini Magazine Holder .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Goodness...your bird is so stinkin' cute! I love how you added the Crystal Effects and add those lovely jewels! The DSP and rhinestones are awesome! Your ribbon and bow are just fabulous!
    Love your tag! Your ribbon, lace and twine tails are so neat looking. And, that tower ROCK's with the embossing and the little red heart. The spritzing is the perfect addition!!!
    Pam's tag is awesome. What a WOW factor with the tulle, ribbon and beads. Love the use of the pin in her bow. Very unique! And, what adorable DSP with the two little girls. They look like they are telling a secret. How cute!
    Over-the-top on all creations!!!
    Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are fantastic. Love the bird and the second tag is one my granddaughter would love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I wish that was an SU bird! How cute! Beautiful tags and embossing!

    ReplyDelete