Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Card From Donna

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little St Patty's Day card to share with you.  It's one that my Scissors and the City friend Donna made for me.  Check this little cutie out......
Is this not just the happiest card you could image getting.
If this punch art owl doesn't steal the show........
Then the Peek-a-Boo frame he's sitting on will.
And leave it to Donna to come up with simply the VERY BEST sentiment for the inside of this special St Patty's Day card.
So there you have it friends........A SUPER FUN St Patty's Day card that could be switched up for any occasion - by simply changing the color!  THANKS DONNA for sending me this very special card ...... (Can't wait for Easter....WINK WINK!)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my Ranch Card Creations........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I copied that card design from Mary Fish but thank you for showing it. I'm working on Easter cards this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh.....Too funny!!!! Love that little owl sporting the green on the peek-a-boo frame. How cute! Thanks for the much needed smile and for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna . . . I thought it was so cute! LOL. Thanks for sharing, Katy and it's an honor Donna :) M

    ReplyDelete