Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Saddle-UP! Swap Cards Part 3

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing the last 5-cards from my Saddle-UP! Event card swap.  Let's jump right into that share......

My first swap card share is one that was made by Barbara Q.  GORGEOUS embossed upper and lower panel.  Just an over-all beautiful card.
Next up is the card that my downline Cheri U. created.  SO MUCH TEXTURE and dimension to this card.  LOVE all the WOW FACTOR she gave each of her flowers...........by decorating the centers.
 Here is the card my good friend Debbie H made.  She used my all time favorite stamp set to create this SERIOUSLY HAPPY and FUN thank you card.
 My next card was made by my friend Debbie R.  I'm just flipped out crazy over this card.  It seriously is a card I will be making with my granddaughter Hailey at one of our Skype Sunday's.
And my final Saddle-UP! Event card swap share comes from Carol R.  I'm loving all the different textures that Carol created on this card......but my favorite has to be the background embossing she created on her base card.  GORGEOUS CARD Carol!
 
So there you have it friends.  The 12-cards that some of my Saddle-UP! Event guest created for our first card swap.  Thank you ladies for sharing all your TALENT and GORGEOUS cards with me.
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the "CAR GIFTS" I made for the ladies I went up to the Mesa Convention with last weekend.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: