Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Mesa Convention Car Gifts

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing the gifts that I made for each of the ladies I drove up to Mesa with last Saturday.  One of the traditions that I starts 5-yeas ago.......was to make a little "car gift" for each of the ladies I went away with on a road-trip.  It typically includes a water bottle holder and some type of candy treat along with a little hand made gift.  Here are the gifts I shared with my three Mesa Road Trip Gal-Pals.........
I drove up to Mesa with Kris (thanks for driving), Bobbie and Lydia.  So......Each of these ladies received these gifts. 
 I made each a water bottle holder......and a Top Note Purse filled with candy.........
And these darling little notepads. 
Here's the set I created for Lydia. 
 Her water bottle holder (with her initial).......
Her notepad holder...... 
 And her Top-Note Purse (filled with candy).
 This is the set I made for Kris!
(I just happen to know that Kris LOVES the color Red)
Her Top-Note Purse........ 
And her water bottle holder...... 
 And her notepad holder.
 And my final set was made for Bobbie.
Here's her water bottle holder...... 
 And purse full of candy.......
And her notepad holder.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share more details about these car gifts I created.  I'll be sharing the set I made for myself (YES IN PINK!).  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 


1 comment:

  1. every one of them adorable! you are the queen of 3-D. where did you get those letters for the monograms. they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete