Monday, February 24, 2014

SW Stampers Feb Swap Part 2

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to share with one more SW Stampers Swap Card for February and the February Make 'n Take that I had the ladies create............
 I had the ladies make this darling little tag......
 And they used not only the Envelope Punch Board and new Tag Topper Punch.......
But they also got to use a "NEW STAMP SET" that will be released in the new 2014-2015 Catalog.
 The Stamp Set is "So Very Happy" and we received it as a sneak peek at Leadership.
 We used the Envelope Punch Board to make the bow......
 And the tag was created with the new Tag Topper Punch.
 For my card share today......I am spot-lighting the card that Edna made.
I'm totally in LOVE with how she looped her ribbon and then added a fun In-Color Dahlias embellishment to the top of it.
 Her stamped flower image is GORGEOUS.........
And my favorite thing about this card is it could be used for any occasion.  Just stamp a sentiment and add it to the upper right hand corner.  Thanks Edna for creating and sharing this beautiful card with us.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Southwest Stampers Card Swap projects with you.........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and tags Kadie. I missed a few on your blog; but, went back and looked at them and WOW. Gorgeous! The tags with the bows are awesome. I love the stamping on them. Edna's card is beautiful. The flowers is perfect and the colors she used are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the sneak peek and the pretty ribbon on the flower!

    ReplyDelete