Sunday, February 02, 2014

Muchas Gracias Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Well friends......The Saddle-UP! Event was yesterday and I will tell you it was a HUGE SUCCESS.  Here's a few pictures of the day.......
Here I am with my granddaughter Hailey.  She was helping me pull the door prize winners throughout the day.
And here is Hailey getting ready to call another lucky winner!
One of my jobs yesterday was pulling together an organized card swap.  Here I am giving the ladies the instructions on exchanging their cards!
 Here's a view of several of the ladies working.....
 And more of the ladies working.......
And the final grouping of the ladies working.
And here is Hailey working with Abby at the afternoon Make n' Take table.
 
So my card share today is an amazing little surprise I received from the Stampin' UP! home office.  Check out this gorgeous card they sent me.....

During the Leadership Conference in Houston......I was asked to be part of a Focus Group.  Needless to say.....I jumped at the opportunity. 
This card used the Banderines Perfectos stamp set......and the Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder.
They used Coastal Cabana ink for the Muchas Gracias sentiment..... 
And they even added this BEAUTIFUL butterfly to the top of their card. 
And a special added touch was this Crisp Cantaloupe stretched ribbon that was added to the side of their card. 
 Just love all the detail they put into this card.......And the real bonus was all the signatures from the Stampin' UP! staff that were added to the inside of this card.
And if the card I received from the staff at Stampin' UP! wasn't enough......Check out this FABULOUS package of goodies they gave to me for joining them in this focus group.  THANK YOU Stampin' UP! for allowing me the opportunity to come share some of my business ideas with you.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing with you the projects we made at my first annual Saddle-UP! Event last weekend.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a great little helper. I'm so glad it went so well for you! Yay!
    And, wow, what a great card and goodies from SU eh! SaWeet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey is a natural! Sweet card and you deserved the special treatment!

    ReplyDelete