Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mini Espresso Cup

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the final Saddle-UP! Event project to share with you......But before I post that share.....I have a Twoie update for you......

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's my little dude'r snacking on some BIG KIDS FOOD.   It's kind of hard to even believe he's sitting up by himself.....let alone that he's cut through TWO FRONT Teeth and eating big kids food. YIKES....WHERE HAS THESE FIRST 6-MONTHS GONE?
 
Now on with my final Saddle-UP! Event project......
 Here is the SUPER FUN mini Espresso Cup project that the ladies created......
They used a piece of Soft Sky cardstock and stamped the Petite Petals stamp set all over this piece of cardstock and then adhered that to their mini espresso cup.
They also stamped a piece of Natural Ribbon with the Petite Petals stamp set and then added that ribbon around the center of their cup.
The little gift tag was created with the Birthday Bash Stamp set and attached to their espresso cup with a stir-stick and a silver mini clothspin.  DARLING LITTLE PROJECT! 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some projects I've been working on .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Really....where has the time gone. I can't believe he is chewing on BIG people food already either. He looks pretty engrossed in it too! And, his hair is longer too. Such a cutie! You are soooo blessed!
    Your Espresso cups are sooooo adorable. I suppose I should break down and purchase some of the cups. I absolutely LOVE how you all stamped on the ribbon. So cute and makes for a great gift. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and practical coffee to go! Twoie is becoming a toddler!

    ReplyDelete