Monday, February 10, 2014

Luggage Tag

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today's post is a fun little luggage tag that we made at the February 1st Saddle-UP! Event.....
 Here is what the ladies made......
 We used all kinds of fun Stampin' UP! ribbon.....
 
And just tied them to an "O" ring that was bought at the office supply store.
Everyone was able to die-cut out whatever monogram they wanted......And we used several layers of diecut shapes and punhes to create our luggage tags.
This project was a HUGE HIT with the ladies......and I even had my daughter and granddaughter each make one before they left Arizona.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another project from the Saddle-UP! Event........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Great project - what did you use for the clear plastic tag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went down to Wal-Mart and bought the clear baseball card cases. They are intended to be use to store your baseball cards in......but work perfectly to make luggage tags. They are sold 30-something to a package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. charming way to personalize luggage ID's!

    ReplyDelete