Saturday, February 08, 2014

Hello Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today's "hello" card is a tone-on-tone card that has a splash of color added to it to create a modern and fun chevron patterned card.
We started out with a Whisper White card base....... 
We added a smaller panel of Whisper White over our base card and stamped that with the Chevron background stamp.
For a little extra WOW FACTOR to our chevron panel......we used the top of a pencil and added some Smoky Slate and Calypso Coral dots all over this smaller panel.
 We used the Chalk Talk framelits to create our tag for our stamped "hello".....
And the ladies used their Petite Petal stamp set and punch (that was included in their registration packet) to create two stacking flowers for their 'hello' tag.
The final touch was using the Scallop Edge Border punch on a piece of Smoky Slate to create a pretty little scallop border for our Chalk Talk hello tag.
The ladies also received a package of White Baker's Twin in their registration packet and this was one of the projects they used some of that twine. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another project from the Saddle-UP! Event........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your cards from that event. Having some computer issues but still commenting when I'm able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfect in every way. I love the sentiment and touch of scallops. Really classy touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really trying to get caught up. The pencil idea is so cool. Love it. I love the scallop under the sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete