Thursday, February 20, 2014

Card From Pam

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little Valentine's Day card I received from my good friend Pam.  Check out this super awesome card she made me....... 
She hand delivered this to my house and I was WOW'ed when I opened it up and saw this GREAT BIG "Hug!
The "Hugs" was die-cut out on the front card panel......and then die-cut a second time with some SASSY DSP and positioned right over the die-cut section of the front panel.
A happy surprise was this row of stacking hearts that Pam adhered down onto her front panel with some Red Bakers Twine that ran right down the center of the hearts.
Here's another view of what the "Hugs" die-cut image looked like (SUPER FUN!).
Darling Card and a real work of art......
Thanks Pam!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Valentine's Day Program with you........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the hearts in a row and how she offset the HUGS die cut. Totally GOR-G-OUS!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow . . . love the pattern on the die cut word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very intrigued by Pam's card and would love to see the inside. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete