Thursday, February 27, 2014

Calendar Cover by Jackie

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My share for today is not papercraft related....but has everything to do with the fabulous art of creating.  Check out this truly amazing gift I received at my Saddle-UP! event from Jackie.
She created this personalized Day-Timer for me 
She does the most amazing embroidery work you can image.  And this is what she created for me.  My very own personalized Day-Timer calendar.  Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!  
 The inside has a removal 2-yer Day-Timer.....which makes it the perfect gift that will just keep on giving....year after year.
I just LOVE this gift that Jackie made for me and LOVE how it coordinates with the notebook holder she gave me last winter.  THANK YOU Jackie for thinking of me and for creating such a GORGEOUS and PERSONAL gift for me.  This gift has already ended up in my purse and getting a real work-out!
   
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another project from the Saddle-UP! Event........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a great gift. It is beautiful. She is so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and such a thoughtful gift. The embroidering is perfection!

    ReplyDelete