Sunday, January 19, 2014

Share Fair Board #6

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Hi Friends!  Yet another Stampin' UP! Leadership Share Fair Board to share with you today......Let's jump right in with this share...... 

 Today' Share Fair Board was created by Carol Payne.
 Carol's projects are just my style.
She created this SUPER AWESOME three envelope with three envelopes from the Simply Sent Kit.....
 And this BRIGHT and HAPPY "hello" card......
 Along with this SUPER CHEERIE "thank you" card......
And another SOFTER version of the "hello" card.
 My FAVORITE card on the board.......
 And this fun paper note holder that she created with pieces from the Simply Sent Kit.
Here's a close-up of the dimensions she used to create her note holder. 
Here's a super SPARKLY "enjoy" card...... 
A tone-on-tone heart card...... 
And a fun box she created (which holds several notecards).........
And the inside of that box. 
And one last look at the front of the box that Carol created.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you one more Leadership Share Fair Board......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kadie. This is my FAVE board so far. What A-MA-ZING projects and cards. OMGoodness, I have questions if you have time.
    Does the three envelope project fold up into one envelope? How STINKIN' cool is that!!!
    On the Bright and Happy card - It looks like shiny strips on the card-what was used on that? I can't tell if it is a vellum piece or not.
    The note holder and the box are AWESOME! And, I love the Thank You and Enjoy cards. WOW! I could go on and on and on with this super board!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us Kadie. You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work by Carol. My favorite is YOUR favorite. Clean and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2014/01/stampinup-leadership-presentation.htmlJanuary 20, 2014 at 8:47 AM

    I'm so glad you are liking my board! Hope you were able to see my presentation too.
    In answer to your questions Lynn:

    1. Yes the 3-envelope card holder does fold up into one and is tied together with a piece of Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon.

    2.The shiny strips on the Bright & Happy card are already on the card bases that are in the On It's Way Simply Sent Card Kit.

    I will be posting the directions for all of my projects on my blog after February 1st:

    http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2014/01/stampinup-leadership-presentation.html

    The directions will be downloadable and are free!
    Thanks so much for featuring my board, Kadie!


    ReplyDelete