Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Jack!

Happy Birthday Jack!
Today is my Jack's birthday and I have a NON-Stamping related share planned.  Being as my Jack is my BIGGEST FAN............I picked today to share this sweet sweet man with you.

Here he is at Noodles.
That's Cheryl, Hailey, Brooke, Jack, Me, Jared and Steven 
This is him trying to look MAD......
This was take on our trip to the SU Convention in July! 
Jack in Salt Lake City..... 
And him on the Stampin' UP bus last July as we took a trip out to the home office.  The bus was completely FILLED with Stampin' UP! demonstrators.  He was the only male among THOUSANDS of SU demonstrators!  (I'm pretty sure he couldn't hear himself think after that ride!)
Here we are up in Mesa..... 
And the two of us with our Doll Baby! 
 Here's the two of us with Hailey.....
 And also with Steven.
 My good friend Debbie took Jack out for Mexican when I was back in Wisconsin one Christmas!
 The two of us at Sauces.....
Here's Jack with the Sewell Kids and our newest (TWOIE) 
And of course......a photo opportunity wouldn't be complete without some rabbit ears and funny faces!
 Here's Jack taking a rest at the White House......
And even enjoying some time on the White House Patio. 
 Jack with the Wisconsin Grandkids......
 And Jack with Doll Baby.....
Also with Twoie...... 
And at my Fourth of July birthday party..... 
 Here is Jack with his very best friend Dick from Texas!
 One of Jack's favorite places to hang out is in our backyard!
 
Here is what Jack looks like with his Santa beard.....
Taken this past December!
And him getting ready to blow out the candles at last years' SUPRISE 80th birthday party.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY.
I LOVE YOU TO PIECES!
 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a BEAUTIFUL card that my friend Abbie made for me........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.   Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these great pictures of your family. Tell Jack one of your blogger friends said happy birthday to a great SU husband. They have a lot of patience and I laughed out loud at the picture of him on the bus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a handsome white haired dude. happy birthday, jack!

    ReplyDelete