Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Day 2 Countdown AND Holiday Tag From Pam

Happy New Year My Blogger Friends! 
Today I have a special little Christmas gift that my friend Pam made for me.....but before I share that tag with you.....I want to share Day 2 of Jack's Countdown to Birthday Tags.
Here is what was waiting for him this morning.....
And when he opens it up.....he not only gets a FULL DAY of watching FOOTBALL but I've also made plans to take him down to Blue Banana.  It's simply the VERY BEST frozen yogurt location in Tucson. 
 
Now on with the tag that I received from Pam.  Each year......She creates tags and this year she out-did herself. 

The true art of Pam's creations is she creates these works of art and then goes around and passes them out to her friends! 
 Check out the detail on this years' tag.
It was filled with glitter..... 
 and dimension......
 And plenty of WOW FACTOR!
Thank you Pam for including me in your very special list of friends who receive one of your holiday tags.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some more holiday cards I received from my friends.....and also share with you Day 3 of Jack's countdown to birthday tags.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

3 comments:

  1. a-ma-zing detail...love reindeer and santa, sleigh tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that tag is beautiful! Jack is a lucky man, football and a treat! What a birthday build up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag for Jack . . . the essence of a perfect New Year's Day for him, no? Beautiful work of art by Pam! Love all the dimension.

    ReplyDelete