Monday, December 23, 2013

SaddleBrooke Stampers Holiday Tags

It's my granddaughter Brooke's Birthday today.....
Happy Birthday Doll Baby!
Today I have a fun little Christmas Treat for you.  It's one that 22 SaddleBrooke Stamper friends participated in for our 2013 Holiday Tag Exchange. 

Here's what all my good friends created......
We were instructed to create a gift tag and then go off and make 22 of them for this exchange.
My fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper friends Mary and Marge got together a week before the event and sorted all the tags and had them packaged up and ready to hand out to us at our December Holiday Party.
The 22-ladies who participated in this event did an amazing job......
And they not only creates some delightful and super awesome tags.......
But they also came up with some pretty impressive tag ideas!
I am honored and blessed to be surrounded by so many talented ladies!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some super fun holiday gift card holders........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mom! I will give Brooke squisher hugs for ya =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are terrific! What talented people, including you, that you craft with. How fun to look forward to getting all those and what a great idea to exchange like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute it is hard to pick a FAVE; altho', my eye keeps going back to that penguin. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete