Sunday, December 08, 2013

Kit Kat Snowman

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Before I share my kit kat snowmen with you.....I want to share an ADORABLE picture of my little Twoie.......
Here is Twoie all bundled up and trying to stay warm in REALLY REALLY COLD Wisconsin!
Today, I have the little gift I made for my Grandkids to give to each of their teachers this holiday season.  It's a Kit Kat Snowman!  And they come together in a SNAP!
All I did was wrap a piece of Whisper White cardstock around a small Kit Kat bar and secure it tight. (Snowman Body DONE!) 
I then punched out black cardstock with a 1-1/4" square punch and another piece that was punched out with the Word Window punch.  I glued those two pieces together and added them to the top of Kit Kat bar.  (Top Hat DONE!)
To create the face......I added some black eyes....a small piece of Pumpkin Pie for his nose and I drew in his fun little mouth. (Snowman face.....DONE!)
 I added a small piece of red ribbon for his scarf and this little treat holder was DONE! 
I made enough of these for all my grandkids to hand out to their teachers this holiday season.  They are just the proudest little kids when they can take special treats in to their favorite teachers during the holidays!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the little gifts that I made for my daughters to share with their peeps (co-workers) this holiday season.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. these are adorable! fabulous idea! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just super adorable! Love Kit Kats even more!
    Kristi
    kidshomelove @yahoo.com
    foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best Nana ever! Love your "bundled" boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww....Twoie looks such the little Angel. It has been too cold here too!
    Love your Kit Kat snowmen. Super adorable and a great stocking stuffer. I just made the reindeer and snowmen Hershey bars for Amy and the kids. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete