Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Holiday Trio Tree

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little paper crafting project hat I made for the holidays.  It's a trio of holiday trees......That is made from curled paper and Styrofoam Trees.  Let's jump right in with this share......


I created these Holiday Trees with a small, medium and large Styrofoam Trees that I bought at Michael's ...... And covered each of them with some retired DSP. 
 Here's a close-up of what all three trees look like!
And a close-up of what the largest tree looks like!
All I needed to do for each of these trees was to curl 1/2" stripes of DSP and then used a straight pin to secure the DSP into the tree.
I topped all three of my trees with a snowflake die that was made from a piece of Window Sheet and then embossed with white embossing powder and decorated with a punched out blue snowflake. 
It turned out to be one of those SPECIAL SURPRISE projects that looks PERFECT in our home this holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special little birthday card I made ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment