Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Hand Sanitizer Holder

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing with you the holiday project I made for my California grandkids.  Now the grandkids in California can not take food treats into their classmates.....So I designed this mini Hand Sanitizer Holder.

I made snowmen and reindeer holders. 
I stamped the reindeer and then used my Real Red Stampin' Write Marker to color in the nose and added Crystal Effects to "SHINE IT UP". 
And I used different colored ink for the snowman.....and added some Crystal Effects for the Pom Pom on the top of each snowmen cap.
I went down to the Dollar Store and bought 90+ mini hand sanitizers and created a fun little holder.
The hand sanitizer fit perfectly into the base box that I created....and then all I did was wrapped another piece of cardstock around the hand sanitizer to form a flap over box. 
All that was left to do was add the reindeer or snowmen closure piece so the flap over piece stayed closed.
 You can see from this picture that the flap over piece has a 3/4" circle punched in the top........
 So the mini hand sanitizer can slip right into the packaging.
LOVE how these holders turned out and when the grandkids called to tell me they received their package...........they squealed with "HAPPY" over these classmate gifts.  SO HAPPY they liked them!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the fun little 3-D project I had my fellow Fabulously Unique (FU) gal-pals make for our December gathering......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kadie....Your hand sanitizers turned out so AWESOME! Great job Girl! 90...Holy buckets of bottles. I love how you designed the closure and the stamps are so stinkin' cute. I think you keep SU in business with Crystal Effects alone! =) Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I live in California and the schools are getting stricter about bringing food in. And never anything homemade. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a pattern for these boxes or the dimensions for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful fun and crafty idea!! Such a fun talent to give and wrapped like this it would be completely pleasant to receive!! Custom pillow boxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ideas, hand sanitizers are necessary nowadays because of COVID-19. Also, use the hand sanitizer boxes to protect your hand sanitizers.

    ReplyDelete