Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Mailbox Gift

Merry Christmas My Blogger Friends!
Several years ago......Jack and I made a voice-over version of the "Night Before Christmas" book for our grandkids.  Here's a picture of my three Wisconsin grandkids on Christmas Eve night listening to that very famous book.  It's now TRADITION.....that they listen to it on Christmas Eve Night and my daughter makes sure she forwards me a picture of them.  THANKS Cheryl for remembering me on Christmas Eve night.
Today I want to share with you the ADORABLE mailbox gift I delivered to my SaddleBrooke friends on Monday morning.  Check this little cutie out......
I made him with SU punches! 
I created a box that held the candy cane treat...... 
 And then adhered two extra large scallop circles to the front and back of the box.
 Here's the treat that was tucked inside.....
 Here's a close-up look at what the top portion of the box looked like.
I ran the bottom portion of the front Whisper White scallop through my Lots of Dots embossing folder...... 
And added several different sized circles for his Eyes.....Nose....and Beard. 
Here's what these little cuties looked like all packaged up and ready to be hung on my friends mailboxes. 
 And a close-up of the tag I made for each Santa bag.
 
So there you have it friends.......My December Mailbox treat for my special SaddleBrooke friends. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the gift I received from my friend Marge.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks recorded book is such a great idea! Something to cherish and a great tradition.
    Such a cute Santa! I love how you wrap everything up so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer and could be in your stamping group! Your creations are darling. What a wonderful idea for the book that brings so much joy. Have a Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, those books you and Jack made are priceless. We love to read them the night before Christmas. I wonder how long the batteries will last. =-)
    This year we added "and Twoie" to the end of it. HA!

    ReplyDelete