Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Cards From Friends

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have several Christmas Cards I received from some of my stamping friends to share with you.  Let's jump right in with this share......

First up is the SUPER FUN card that my Stamp Camp friend Debbie made for me.  Can you spot the gift card holder on this card?
This gift card holder was made from an empty roll of toilet tissue.  Debbie flattened and covered it with DSP.  Lucky me......Debbie tucked a yummy Starbuck's gift card inside the holder.  Thank You Debbie for my WONDERFUL card and SUPER DELISH gift. 
 Next up is the ADORABLE card that my sweet friend (and downline) Mary made for me!
Could these little penguins be any cuter? 
LOVE each how each has their own personality!
Here is the card that my Ranch friend Chris made for me. 
Talk about a GORGEOUS work-of-art........LOVE this card! 
And my last holiday card to share with you today is the card my SaddleBrooke Stamper friend Liz made for me. 
 The workmanship that Liz put into this card is truly amazing!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Christmas cards from some of my friends........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous cards, great friends! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mad for plaid and the gift card and those penguins are divine. The snowflake cards are the essence of the holidays--the only "white" Christmas you and I will see in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the paper on the, OMGosh, toilet paper roll. That is soooo neat! Fabulous details.
    Lovin' all those cute little penguins.
    And, wow, those snowflakes are totally awesome!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete