Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Cards From Friends Part Two

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have part two of the Christmas cards I received from some of my stamping friends.......But before I share those cards with you, I want to give a Twoie update.........
Here's my little Drippie Drooler in his bathtub.
SERIOUSLY.......have you ever seen anything SO CUTE!
 Now on with my card shares.  First up is the card that Opal made for me.
She not only embossed the base panel of this card.....but she also stamped and hung three charming ornaments from the center panel.  LOVELY card Opal!
Here is the card I received from my friend Berta. 
Just love the two ornaments Berta hung from the front of her card.......and her DSP is traditional and fun all wrapped up to make the perfect card. 
 This special card was made by my sweet Scissors and the City friend Donna.
 I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE all the detail Donna put into my card.
 And my final card share for today is the BEAUTIFUL card I received from Jan.
I couldn't capture all the dimension that Jan put into this card.....but the special look Jan achieved with the white on white was GORGEOUS! 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a gorgeous gift tag that Pam made for me........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwww.....Twoie looks so comfy in his, looks like a yellow ducky, tub. How stinkin' adorable!!!
    These are all fabulous cards. I love the frame around the postcard. Pretty neat concept. The white on white is cool too. Lovin' the little trees and houses.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty and really special from your friends. That bathtub is a hoot and twoie is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twoie in all his glory! Love it. Beautiful cards from your buddies. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean TWOIE! He sure does enjoy his ducky bathtub that his favorite Auntie Cheryl got for him. Who wouldn't love to look at themselves in the mirror while taking a splash in the tub? HA!

    I love the peace on earth card. You have great detail in your cards. A lot of hard work but they sure do turn out terrific!

    ReplyDelete