Sunday, November 10, 2013

Summer Album

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
My share for today is a fun little Summer Album I made in October while at the Scissors and the City Retreat.  This album was designed by Ann from the Little House in Tucson. 

Here is the album Ann designed and it's a stair-step type album that opens to reveal some of the best designed pages you can image. 
 This is a close-up of the ring binding that holds the album together.  I used all kinds of ribbon and fibers that were tied right to the "O"-Rings that acted as the binding for my album.
This is one of the embellishments that decorate the front cover of my album..... 
 And what would summer be without a fun lady bug dancing across the front of my album!
Here's a sample of first two pages...... 
 Page Three......
Page Four..... 
Page Five...... 
Page Six...... 
A close-up of the watermelon embellishment...... 
Page Seven...... 
Page Eight...... 
 Here's a close-up of the SUPER GLOSSY Bee!
Page Nine...... 
And......Page Ten......
I'm probably going to use this album for my trip back to Wisconsin this past summer.  I took TONS of pictures that I took while we were back there and I just know it would make a fun Table Top Album for my living room (when it's finished).
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some of the Kards by Kadie creations I've been working on.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh so much to Love there! I love layers and this is a project I would love to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a masterpiece! How long does that take you? Loved the watermelon (so clever) and the shiny bee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your albums. I haven't finished my Mom's Garden Seed journal yet. It is coming along nicely. I have to learn how to bind it yet too. I am envious of your bee and ladybug. They would fit in great in my Mom's journal. The main theme is bee's. I took your advice and took lots of pic's of the house, flowers, bushes; etc. and I'm going to incorporate them in the journal. I also collected a lot of the flower seeds and made pockets and I'm going to put the seeds in them. It is turning out awesome. A lot of mixed media too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete