Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Extravaganza Sample Share Part Two

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have Day Two of the cards that were on display at Lorri's Extravaganza Event.  We have another batch of Pool Party and Island Indigo cards for today.......

My first card share was made with the "Snow Day" stamp set in the Holiday Catalog.  This is one of those sets that when I first saw it.....I didn't think I wanted it.  Now I'm SERIOUSLY GLAD I purchased it. 
This card uses the Winter Frost Specialty DSP.......Along with the Christmas Collectibles stamp set and coordinating Christmas Ornament Punch.  The sentiment is from the "Christmas Messages set. 
How SERIOUSLY PRETTY is this card!  It uses the "O Holy Night" stamp set and has one of the lines stamped out in Smoky Slate and dimensional adhesive was used to pop it up off the card. 
This special little card uses the "Joyful Christmas" stamp set along with the "Christmas Messages" for the sentiment. 
And my final Pool Party and Island Indigo card share uses the "Christmas Collectibles" stamp set and coordinating Christmas Ornament Punch to create this 'be very merry' card.  (LOVE THIS CARD!)
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Extravaganza Holiday Cards.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers! You are giving me lots of idea's to use up this paper for cards and not just snowflakes. Love them all....especially the snowman!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete