Friday, November 15, 2013

Extravaganza Sample Share Part Five

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
I received another picture from my daughter last night........This one just said in the subject line "BRRRRRRR"
How ADORABLE is my little dude?
 
Today I have more holiday cards to share with you.......Let's jump right in with a few of my all time favorite cards that were shared at Lorri's Extravaganza Event.
This PRETTY PRETTY card was made using gold embossing powder and the "Joyful Christmas" stamp set.
Next up is this DARLING package card using the Season of Style DSP and some Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon. The tag was created using the "Wishing You" stamp set.
This FAST AND EASY card was created using the Season of Style DSP and the "Love and Joy" stamp set. 
This card uses a stamp set that is on the "CARRY OVER" list.......It's the "Evergreen" stamp set that has silver glitter added to the tree. 
 And my final card share for today is this CUTE ornament card.  The ornament was made from the "Christmas Collectibles" stamp set and punched out with the Christmas Ornament Punch.  The sentiment was stamped from the "Be Very Merry" stamp set.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more holiday cards.....Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living You Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww....Your Little Dude is so adorable and looks snug a a bug in his fleece. Cute!!!!
    I love all the tags and layering on all the cards. That tree is very shimmery fabulous! I really like the ribbon tied up as a present. Very Neat!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete