Friday, October 11, 2013

October SW Stampers Swap Project

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends! 
Today I have the fun little Halloween project I made for my fellow SW Stamper demonstrator friends for our October meeting.  Here is the swap card (project) I shared..........

I made these adorable Halloween Treat Bags with the help of the Stampin' UP! Top Note Die! 
My Witches' Brew AND Epic Everyday Designer Washi Tape came in handy to decorate the bottom right hand corner of my treat holders.......
And I used the Halloween Bash stamp set for my "Eat if you Dare" sentiment.  I stamped my sentiment onto Smoky Slate cardstock using VersaMark ink and then used black embossing powder to give my sentiments an added WOW FACTOR!  I also used a small piece of the 3/4" basic Black Chevron Ribbon at the very end of my die-cut sentiment to add a touch of SPOOKY and FUN to my sentiments.
My sentiments were die-cut out using the Labels Collection Framelits.
And I used the Adoring Accents Edgelits to add a decorative scallop border piece to the top edge of my holders.
Here's a close-up of the Basic Black treat holder with all the candy stuffed inside!
I made these candy treat holders in Pumpkin Pie, Black, Basic Gray, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive.  They turned out darling and all I needed to do was add some candy to the holder and these little cuties were DONE!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'm off to go join my Phoenix girlfriends at the Scissors and the City Retreat that is happening this weekend in Tucson.  I will be back tomorrow to begin sharing with you the AWESOME RETREAT GIFTS I made for my Scissors and the City girlfriends.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable. so sorry i missed this meeting. did you use sticky strip to adhere the edges?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool. I can't keep up with you; but, I surely have a nice project book going that will keep my mind occupied for a long time to come. I can't thank you enough for that. I think I will make these for our neighbor kids. We don't have many up here in the middle of the woods, so they shouldn't take me too long. I love how you frayed the Chevron ribbon under your sentiment. Really neat effect. I really like the scalloped piece you added too! So adorably cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete