Saturday, October 26, 2013

Holiday Extravaganza Project #6

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have project #6 in the Holiday Extravaganza Event to share with you.......And it's a gift card holder (slider) card.  Let's jump right in with today's share........
 
We created this SUPER CUTE gift card holder.....that actually looks like a gift!
We used the new "Season of Style DSP" to create our bow......
And the "Gift Bow Bigz L Die" was used to create the actualbow.

We even added this darling little gift tag to our package!
 
Here's the actual workings of our gift card holder......
It holds a normal gift card on the slider panel......
And the slider is attached to the top (inside) portion of our card.
LOVE LOVE LOVE how easy this project came together!
(Especially since Lorri had all the pieces cut and scored for us)
And here is our packaged gift card holder all ready to be given to that someone special on our holiday gift giving list.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share project #7 with you from the Holiday Extravaganza Event.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. 100% ready to CASE. Can you please email me the dimensions and scores? I may be able to figure it out but you would save me some paper loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool....may I please get the dimensions and scores too! I absolutely love it. Perfect for my Niece in NY and then she can get what she wants for Christmas (easier to mail too) and she would so appreciate the packaging! And, yup, you know me by now, if I see it and love it; I have to figure out how to make it and it would save on the paper loss. Thanks for sharing Kadie....you are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, make that three! Just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kadie-
    This is a really cute project. Would you mind emailing me the dimensions and scores as well? Thanks! Kylie

    ReplyDelete