Monday, October 21, 2013

Extravaganza Gifts

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
This past Saturday.......Seven of my SaddleBrooke Stamper friends took a drive up to Phoenix to take part in Lorri Heilings Holiday Extravaganza.  (I will be sharing those projects with you later this week.)  Here's the whole bunch of us....and Lorri (on the far right) too.....
So one of my favorite and almost expected things to do whenever I go away with a bunch of my friends is to make a travel gift for each of my friends.  Here are the gifts that I made for each of my friends. 
This is my packet of goodies.  For each ladies gift.......I stamped their initial on their water bottle and printed out their mailing address on the back of their luggage tag.
Here's the water bottle cover I made.  It ended up being the perfect spot for the ladies to tuck their raffle ticket and lunch ticket into the pouch that was created on their water bottle holder.
I also made a matching purse....with candy inside.......
And a VERY POPULAR luggage tag.
I have to admit that the luggage tag was a CASE from that very talented Connie Stewart.......Who created these with Baseball Card Pocket (that you can buy at Wal-Mart).
Here's what all my gifts looked like all lined up
(and for anyone counting.....yes I did make 10 of these)
Here's all the purses I created.......
 (and yes........the two extras will be given to Kris and Ann)
And all the luggage tags all lined up.
Here's a close-up of the luggage tag....
And a close-up of all the fun ribbons I added to the ring.
So there you have it friends........My fun little "Get Away Trip" gifts that I made for my SaddleBrooke girlfriends.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my SaddleBrooke Stampers October Challenge Card........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. all amazing projects. i adored the water bottle hanger, especially the spot to tuck in a ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little purses all together in a bunch. And, those luggage tags are so cute with the dress. Cute water bottle hanger. They are all so adorable and all color coordinated. Cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete