Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thank You Cards from THREE FRIENDS!

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have three cards from some very special Stampin' UP! demonstrator friends.  Let me jump right in with this share.........
My first card share is from fellow SU demo Isabel......
 I'm just NUTS over the colors on this card.........and the stamp set that Isabel used is a retired set and one of my favorite sets that I may NEVER retire from my stash!
Next up is the card that Edna made for me.......
I'm loving the three blue flags that Edna made....and she put it over the top by embossing each of the flags.
And my last card share for today is one that I received from Teresa.......
Teresa not only stamped her flowers with multiple colored inks.....but she ran her white panel through the Big Shot and added embossed polka-dots to that panel.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a darling card that I received from my internet friend and fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator friend Patti Willey.  Hope you can come back tomorrow and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. love how CAS they each are. you have some talented stamping buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower card is so bright and cheery. It made me smile and the flowers are so cute. Gorgeous colors on the butterfly card and the butterflies are so pretty. I love the added scroll or small flourish under the sentiment. Another great color combination on the flower card. I like that they even embossed the trim. Neat idea. I so enjoy your site. It just amazes me each time I open an e-mail from you. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete