Saturday, August 31, 2013

Spooky Halloween Decoration

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Before I get sharing on my spooky Halloween decoration for today....here's what I'm missing today.....
 My four little people back in Wisconsin.......
 
So......for today....I have a super fun and super easy Halloween hanging decoration to share with you.  Here is what I made.......... 
This project uses the Designer Rosette BigZ XL die from Stampin' UP!
I also used the retired scallop square die for the base of my project and ran that piece through the Big Shot using the Spider Web embossing folder.
I added a fun stamped spider web to the top of my rosette with a button and a punched bat........
And then created a loop holder from some retired 1-1/4" striped ribbon.  I frayed the edges to give a spooky little feeling to my little Halloween hanging decoration.
Will be making a couple more of these and displaying them in my studio this Halloween.  These spooky Halloween decorations will spooky up my room in a big hurry.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with yet another Halloween share for you.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine your prettty craft room filled with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat idea...your ornament is cute. I like the stamped spider web in the middle. I have a Halloween stick tree and I think I will make some decorations for it. My Goodness, thank you for all these ideas. Really keeps my mind and hands busy.

    ReplyDelete