Monday, August 05, 2013

Hailey's Flap Jack Book

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today I have a sweet little ring binder book that I made for Hailey to share with you.  I designed this book around the wonderful memories I have of Hailey and her PopPop playing Flap Jacks! 

 Here is what the front of my book looks like.......
I die-cut out the "Flap Jacks" and  Hands from my Cricut - Using the "Make the Grade" cartridge. 
 The binding is just two rings that are prettied up with all kinds of fun pink and white ribbons!
 I set the book up to be journaling on the left hand side......
 And pictures on the right hand side.
Here's a close-up of a rub-on and a retired SU crochet flower on one of the pages. 
Here's picture page number two...... 
And probably one of my favorite pictures from this book.  I was able to get in real tight with my camera and show Hailey's hand......and PopPop's hand.
Here's another close-up of the rub-on and crochet flower for this page......and I added one of the Cricut hands that I die-cut out.
But of all the picture in this book.......This has to be my single most FAVORITE picture of Hailey.  I was able to capture the true expression on her face when she would squeal with HAPPY as she wiggled her little hand out from under PopPop's hand.
And a book just wouldn't be complete without a dedication page.  Plan to give Hailey this book on Tuesday.........Just know she is going to love it.!
 
Thanks for joining me today.......I'm off to take Jack to a doctor appointment......Hope you can stop back tomorrow when I share the card I made for Baby Twoie.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Ah what an adorable memento! Love the little hands die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly genius, Kadie. Every detail connects the dots to the hand images and emotes love! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww....how stinkin' A-dorable! WOW....what a great memory album. You did such an awesome job. Gosh, I wish I had half your talent. Thank you so much for sharing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete