Friday, August 30, 2013

Cello Candy Corn Treats

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
I'll be heading into my weekend thinking of these LITTLE PIGGIES.....
 \
And these SWEET CHEEKS!
 

My Halloween share for today is one that was inspired by my good friend Kris.  She shared this project with me last year and I knew it would be the prefect little treat holder for at least one of my grandkids this year.  Check this fun project out........  

All there is to this project are a supply of the 1"x6" cello bags from SU and some scrap pieces of orange and yellow cardstock.  (and of course some CANDY CORN!)
Stamp your favorite Halloween image onto Whisper White cardstock....and then punch out your image with a circle punch.  Next add layers of orange and yellow circle and scallop punches and create a fun topper for your cello bag.
Fill your cello bag with candy corn and seal the cello bag closed.  All that is left to do is adhere the scallop topper that you created to the top of your bag and you are finished.  DONE and FINISHED in no time flat!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I have another Halloween Treat to share with you tomorrow.....Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. i adore the little piggies! i may give that treat idea a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww....I want to tickle those toes and lightly pinch those cheeks. Such a cutie!

    Adorable treat idea. I love Halloween, Fall and Christmas time! Thanks for sharing. Happy Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete