Friday, August 02, 2013

Card for Neighbor - Challenge Day 6

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Day 6 of the InkBig Week Long Card Challenge.  I have a HAPPY little Thanks card that I will be sending out today to my neighbor who will be looking after our house while we are back in Wisconsin.  Check out this happy little card......
 I used the new "Tape It" and "Yippiee-Skippee" stamp set for my card.
I grabbed my Stampin' Write Markers and colored the sentiment in with Old Olive and Melon Mambo ink........And stamped it in lower right hand corner of my card.
 
The "Tape It" stamp set has all kinds of FUN washi tape images and I stamped the two longest images across the top left hand corner of my card (one in Melon Mambo and one in Daffodil Delight).  I then stamped a Tempting Turquoise image out onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut it out and added it to my card with the help of some dimensional adhesive. 
The other two stamped washi tape images were stamped in Melon Mambo and Old Olive.  I stamped the Melon Mambo image directly onto my Whisper White base panel and the Old Olive was cut out and adhered onto the base panel with dimensional adhesive. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the card I made for Day 7 of the InkBig Week Long Card Challenge.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That is a Really Fun Card! Love the thought of a Tape it Stamp very trendy SU! Enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST purchased the Tape It set. You convinced me after sharing this darling card in our InkBig Chat. We'll miss you in WI. M

    ReplyDelete