Monday, August 19, 2013

Birthday Card Surprise

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a SUPER SPECIAL birthday card to share with you.  I received this from my good friend Maureen.......Who was vacationing in Hawaii when it was my birthday.  Check out this truly amazing card that she made me......
 My good friend Kathie always says........you can give any gift and really WOW it up by the way you present it to people.  Maureen must have been chatting with Kathie when she wrapped this little pretty up! 
 She not only made me this GEORGEOUS CARD.....but she wrapped it all up in a BEAUTIFUL clear box and presented it to me at the end of July.
Of course........the card is PINK....... 
 With BEAUTIFUL embossing on it........
 Along with some STUNNING PINK flowers.......
 Pink Ribbon..........
 And a beautiful birthday sentiment that made me SMILE......BIG!  Thank You Maureen for my DROP DEAD GEORGEOUS card......I LOVE IT!
 
 Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to hopefully begin sharing Baby Twoie's Shower with you.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Woo! That is Gorgeous! I love pink myself, layers and texture so this would make me squeal for joy getting that in the mail! Happy Extended Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop staring at those flowers. Absolutely beautiful. All in the pinks that are your "signature!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Gorgeous is right. What awesome detail. Those flowers are spectacular. Jaw Dropping is the perfect word. The colors are fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete