Thursday, July 18, 2013

SBS Birthday Cards Part FOUR

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Well friends.....It's official......I'm in Salt Lake City and ready for the doors to open for the 25th Anniversary Stampin' UP! convention this evening.  I have to admit.......I had some trouble sleeping last night......as this is my first Stampin' UP! convention and I'm like a kid waiting for Camp to begin!   Today I'm taking a tour of the Riverton Campus..........and I'll be sure to ask Jack to get a picture of me on the FAMOUS Stampin' UP! home office Rock......and share that with you tomorrow. 
My first card share is from my good friend Chris.  I actually SQUEALED when I opened this card.  OH SO PRETTY......and OH SO PINK!  LOVE the Pin-Wheel/Quilt design that Chris created for the front of my card.  Gorgeous Card and Gorgeous Colors!
This next little card makes me SMILE!  It's from my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Board Member Marian.  The little lamb is so full of texture and dimension that I found myself touching it over and over again.   LOVE your card Marian!
My next card share is probably the most heartfelt card I received.......and that is this card from Abbie.  Abbie is visiting her granddaughter in Minnesota and didn't bring any of her Stamping Supplies with her so not to miss my birthday......she decided she would go out and buy me a store bought card and include a special little birthday message to me.  THANK YOU ABBIE for sending me this card.......I know that you are worried about the health of your granddaughter and for you to take the time to remember my birthday means the world to me.  THANK YOU!
And my final card share for today if rom my stamping friend Angela.  OH MY GOSH.....how BEAUTIFUL is this card!  She used the vintage flower trim to create this gorgeous floral wreath and then embossed her cardstock with a beautiful embossing folder and added some gold shimmer paint to the embossed area.  GORGEOU GORGEOUS card and LOVE how she "Kadie Pinked" the flowers.  THANK YOU Angela for your beautiful card!

Thanks for joining me today........I'm off to do some serious convention playing......I'll be back tomorrow with more birthday cards and some pictures of the opening session of the Stampin' UP! Convention!  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment