Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Two more Easter Treats

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have two more Easter treats to share with you.......This time from my good friends Jude and Pam.  Let me start out with what Pam hand-delivered to me on Saturday morning.......

I love this stamp set so much......but love even more that Pam used the new Chalk Board technique to create this card.  How stinkin' cute do these three bunnies look done-up on chalk board?
Pam embossed the three bunnies and sentiment from the Ears to You single stamp onto Basic Black cardstock.  She then used her white craft ink to chalk-board up the edges of her black cardstock to make it look like the bunnies were drawn on the chalk board.
She also added this GORGEOUS yellow ribbon that just topped this pretty Easter card off to perfection.  LOVE your card Pam and appreciate you having me on your delivery list. 
 
Next up......Is the treat that Jude made for me.
This little cutie was hanging on my front door on Saturday morning.....and I'm still wondering how she got past my studio window ......... without me seeing or hearing her. 
This is the backside of my bunny treat........And what Jude did was sandwich a candy chocolate carrot between two ovals (one for the front of the bunny....and the little oval for the tail).
Here's a better view of what the chocolate carrot looked like between the two ovals......
LOVE how Jude decorated the bunnies face......SO CUTE and the PERFECT little Easter Treat for me.  Thank You Jude for thinking of me and for giving me such a BIG SURPRISE when we went out to get our mail.  NICELY DONE FRIEND!

So there you have it......all my Easter cards and treats from my dear sweet SaddleBrooke friends.  Each card and treat will be going up on my upper cabinet in my studio for display.  THANK YOU FRIENDS!

I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the cards that my fellow FU Gals made at our March card in a box gathering.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment