Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Two Easter Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have two special Easter cards to share with you........from my good friends Liz and Jan.  Check out the sweet Easter card that Liz sent to me......

How ADORABLE is this Bunny card?
Liz created it using the "Ears to You" single stamp from SU.  She stamped her bunnies and cut them out and mounted them to four different SU scallop squares. She stamped and mounted one in So Saffron.......And Bashful Blue.......And the other two in Pretty in Pink and Old Olive.
Liz also used the Delicate Designs embossing folder to create a beautiful embossed Scallop Edgelit border to the bottom portion of her card.  OH SO PRETTY......and I was OH SO HAPPY to have received this beautiful card from Liz....THANKS LIZ!
 
And here is the card that Jan sent to me.......
 
Jan did an amazing job of coloring this card.........but the real WOW FACTOR comes when you open this card.  Both sides unfold to reveal a GORGEOUS  bench with a beautiful Easter message.
Here's the first side unfolded to reveal another layer of this beautiful card......
And with one final unfold.......my Easter message is revealed.  SO BEAUTIFUL JAN!  Thank you for creating such a masterpiece.......It is simply beautiful!
 
Thanks for joining me today!   I'll be back tomorrow with two more Easter treats to share with you......Hope you can make plans to join me for that share.   Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Some great gifts from friends! Girls you're so Sweet to Kadie! Lovely artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these cards are terrific. Such talented friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "ears to you card" is so soft . . . perfect pastels for Easter. I sure wish I could water color like the second card!

    ReplyDelete