Monday, April 08, 2013

Skype Sunday w/Hailey Part Two

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the second card that Hailey and I made yesterday at our Skype Sunday Event.  Here's the card that we created yesterday..........
I saw this card creation on a fellow bloggers site (Stampin 'n Stuff) and knew Hailey would probably enjoy making this amazingly quick card.  
I added a panel of \Cherry Cobbler Designer Series Paper Stack to the center of my card and used my White Gel Pen to add some stitching lines to the top edge of my DSP panel. 
 I used "Friendly Phrases to create my sentiment that was punched out with the scallop oval punch.  at piece was mounted right onto the center of a Chocolate Chip Decorative Label punch. 
 
The bottom portion of my card was run through the Big Shot using the Stripes Embossing folder.....
I added a Scallop Edge Border to the bottom section of my DSP panel and added a Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon to the center of my DSP panel.  And that was all it took to put this fabulous card together.
 
Thanks for joining me today.......I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie Creations with you.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea and such fun with granddaughter. I liked the pairing of the scallop oval and the decorative label. Will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you (and hailey) do magic with the white gel pen! the touch of embossing is the perfect polish!

    ReplyDelete