Sunday, April 07, 2013

Skype Sunday w/Hailey Part One

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
It's Skype Sunday today and I will be joining Hailey for another Sunday afternoon of card making via our laptops and Skype.  We didn't spend time together last Sunday because it was Easter Sunday.....So we will be spending some extra time today making two extra special cards.  Let me share with you what we will be creating.......
 
These are the two cards that Hailey and I will be making today!
I will be sharing the card on the RIGHT with you today.  It's a card that I CASE'd from my good stampin buddy Mary Fish (http://stampinpretty.com).
This card Mary Fish shared on her Stampin' Pretty Blog on March 7th.  OH MY GOSH....the minute I saw it....I emailed Mary and asked her if I could Skype Sunday this card with Hailey.  I knew it was a layout that Hailey would enjoy making.....and  a PERFECT way to mixed-n-match up some FUN COLORS!
I made my sample card for Hailey with Wisteria Wonder and Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  We punched 1-1/4" squares in both of these colors and stacked them on the left hand-side of our Whisper White panel.  We wrapped Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine around our Whisper White panel and topped it off with a Rich Razzleberry button.
Our sentiment was from the Perfect Punches stamp set and it was mounted onto a Rich Razzleberry Framelits diecut oval.
And here's a shot of what the sentiment and the stacked 1-1/4" squares looked like on the front of my card.
So there you have it.......Hailey's first Skype Sunday card for today.  I sent Hailey lots of different color combinations to make more of this card.........And Hailey will be able to stamp whatever sentiment she wishes onto her extra large oval pieces.
 
Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share Part Two of Hailey's Skype Sunday cards with you.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. That's a great card for Birthday! Does Hailey share her love of paper crafting with anyone? She's getting quite a collection! She'll need a Stamp Room real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure wish my wee one were as excited about playing with paper. i'm so honored to see a similar version of my card made it to the table on Skype Sunday! thanks for the shout out, kadie!

    ReplyDelete