Monday, April 29, 2013

Scissors and the City Retreat

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
This past weekend I took some time off my busy schedule and joined my scrapbooking friends from Phoenix for the Spring Scissors and the City event.  This is an event that Stephanie, Sandy and Dale put on twice a year in Tucson.  Let me tell you friends.......IT'S A BLAST!  It's a 53-hour event (Friday 10am to Sunday 3pm) that is dedicated to the most HARD CORE SCRAPBOOKERS.   Each of us have one thing in mid .......... Scrap our hearts out ........ Stay up WAY TO LATE ...... Laugh ...... and ENJOY each others company.
 
To kick off our Scissors and the City event.....I made gifts for each of my peeps (Donna, Kathy, Terry, Jennifer and Melody) and what to share those gifts with you today..........
I made each of the gals a Ferrero Rocher Candy Holder.......A 3x3 note pad holder......and a bottle water hanger.

Let me start out with the Ferrero Rocher candy holder.  This was a project that my April Stamp Club gals created.  I will be sharing the dimensions for this project in a blog post this next week.....SO STAY TUNED!
I created the holder to hold a single Ferreo Rocher candy and this project just couldn't be any easier if I tired.
Next up is the 3x3 note pad holder that I created.  I will share with you later in the week the measurements for this darling little box.
I added a thumb cut-out so the ladies wouldn't have troubles trying to refill their holders when the paper was all used up.
And here's my bottle water cover.  These bottle water covers are gifts that I have been making for some time now......and they are ALWAYS a huge hit.

So there you have it.......My Scissors and the City retreat gifts.  I'll be back tomorrow to share the dimensions on how to make the Ferrero Rocher Candy Box with you........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Those gals that you sit with must be pretty special - ha ha - well, I guess that's patting myself on the back. Thank you again Kadie for joining us and being so generous with your time and those gifts. Everyone was talking about you even before you arrived cause that's the lady who brought the wonderful gifts for her tablemates! Can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You are just amazing! You made gifts for your table mates. You are such a Peach!

    ReplyDelete