Saturday, April 06, 2013

SBS Bucket List 3x3 Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the 3x3 cards that my fellow SaddleBrooke Stampers shared at our March card exchange.  Our challenge for March was to create our 3x3 cards with the theme of "Bucket List".  Here are the cards that my ten fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends made......
First up is Marian's 3x3 card (Top Left), Lissa's (Top Right), Debbie's (Bottom Left) and Angela's (Bottom Right).....
Next up are Judy's card (Top Left),  Melody's card (Top Right), Carol's card (Bottom Left) and Ann (Bottom Right).
 And the final two 3x3 cards were created by my good friend Kris (Left) and Me (right).
 
NICE JOB LADIES!  I just love how everyone gave it their all on this challenge and we had LOTS of CREATIVE and FUN THINKING for our March 3x3 swap.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  Tomorrow is Sunday and that means I will be spending time with my oldest granddaughter Hailey for our weekly Skype Sunday.  I will be sharing with you the two cards that Hailey and I will be creating...........And I hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. You have such a fun group of friends! What a fun theme Ladies! Thanks for the share! Enjoy your Skype Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 x 3's are such a fun and quick way to share a handmade message. wonderful, fun samples!

    ReplyDelete