Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Oh Happy Day Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
Today I'm taking Jack in for some oral surgery.....so I'm needing to make this a quick little post so we can take off early to head down to Tucson.
 
My post today is one of the cards we made at Di Gibbs Spring Fling and I totally forgot to share any of the card project with you.  Here is one of the first cards we made at this fun event......

This card used lots of new product from both the SAB (expired now) and Spring Catalog.  The card came together in a quick little snap and could be recreated with just about any stamp set and/or embossing folder.
We used one of the new Paper Doilies (Page 5/Spring Catalog) and stamped the SAB Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set directly onto the center section of the Paper Doilies.
We added to the bottom panel of our card one of the Designer Builder Brads along with two Pool Party Butterflies.........and a wrapped a piece of 3/8" Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon around the center of our card.
For some added texture to the bottom panel of our card.......we ran our Pool Party panel though the Big Shot using the SAB Vine Street embossing folder.
And there you have it........A beautiful card that could be created for any occasion and truly packs LOT OF WOW FACTOR!
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share another card from the Spring Fling that I attending with several of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Vine Street embossing folder on this Pool Party! A nice choice! I hope Jack's appointment went well and he is feeling fine today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss that texture. Such a pretty card for a Spring Fling! Hope Jack feels better quickly!

    ReplyDelete