Saturday, April 27, 2013

InkBigChallenge Card #6

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have card #6 in my InkBig Card Challenge.  It was one of the cards that Hailey and I made last week for our Skype Sunday event.  Knowing that my granddaughter Brooke loves Hello Kitty............I knew this would be the perfect card to send to my Doll Baby (Brooke).  Check out this Hello Kitty Card......


This card was one that my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Karin shared at our April stampers meeting.  She was kind enough to forward to me all the measurements and punch sizes.......and that is all I needed to create this card with Hailey at our last weekends Skype Sunday Event.
The Hello Kitty Pink bow is made from TWO Stampin' UP! heart punches and glued them together at the points and a 1" circle punch was added to the middle of the bow.  My two hearts and circle punch was run through my Big Shot using the Perfect Dots Embossing Folder.
I added two black 3/4" circles for Hello Kitty's eyes and the nose was created from the small oval punch.  I cut thin stripes of black cardstock and adhered three on each side of my Hello Kitty face for her little Whiskers.
I just know my Doll Baby is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE this little card and the little something something that I tucked inside.
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share the SEVENTH and FINAL InkBig Card Challenge card with you.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Everyone loves Hello Kitty! I'll have to share with my Aunt Rosalie, she's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be cute on a round card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Fiji. Love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....you and I really were thinking of the same card for both our granddaughters! Isn't that ironic? It is a great card and Melody's granddaughter is going to get one too. Never realized how popular Hello Kitty was.

    ReplyDelete